Friday 9 December 2016

Twelve Mug Rugs of Christmas - Day One - Christmas Wreath



I’m kicking off my 12 Mug Rugs of Christmas with a simple Christmas Wreath mug rug from my One Block Mug Rugs pattern book.


Mug rugs make the perfect gift for sending through the post - they are light to send and can be folded to fit into a medium sized envelope.

The One Block Mug Rugs pattern book lets you mix-and-match ANY 6" block with ten easy sidebar designs to create a fun and functional mug rug mini quilt.  
(Also available in paperback format from Amazon.)

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Super mug rug, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen - 'tis just a bit of festive fun.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful mug rug Amanda.... I must make some more I love making them! Christine x

    ReplyDelete